Monday 17 April 2017

Throwing down the gauntlet! - WiP 2

Hi all

I hope you've enjoyed/are enjoying the bank holiday weekend. In my last post on this project I posted a video on how i started to build my modular sewer/dungeon tiles for the 7TV2e game I'm planning, I'm also planning on using them in a summer D&D campaign that my daughter will be hosting (she doesn't know this yet.....bwahahaha).

Anyway, I've completed another video on how I've put the walls together and how they fit with the tiles.  Props to Luke Fellows (Luke's APS) and Steven Fletcher (Steve's Small World) for a couple of the techniques which I have blatantly (stolen) borrowed.



Here is the link to the video


Thursday post will be the next update from Chris's excellent Nordland project, which is shaping up beautifully and then we're at Salute! I hope to meet some of you there.

hope you enjoy
dGG

16 comments:

  1. Looking good Andy, look forward to seeing you Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad video, Andy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Bryan, not the most exciting of posts but I'm trying to be diverse.

      Delete
  3. They are certainly taking shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing how this all comes together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next post in this project is the telling one Joe.

      Delete
  5. Very interesting, Andy. I'm watching this project avidly, as it may be just the inspiration I need for one of my own projects - although, knowing me, it will probably spiral off into something completely different. And a good choice of music in the background - can't beat a bit of Maiden when the mood strikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jez, the Maiden song is actually a guitarist called Tina S and she is so good, her Fire and the Flames is amazing!

      Delete
  6. Loved the you tube videos. You`re braver than I am bro.... been thinking of doing there a while now but am too girlie to give it a try haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah mate once Damon convinced me to record our Bushido games, these weren't too bad. The worst part is trying yo break down the steps and not just get on with it!

      Delete
  7. Nicely done video and very informative. Its easy sometimes to sit and criticise others on you tube but you know what, it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there for all to see. Nowhere to hide when you`re on cam and voice. But you do it really well Andy. No worries there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hils, I appreciate the support :-)

      Delete